You can get most recent version of HANA Studio running on your MacOS easily.
Follow next steps to install SAP HANA Studio on your Mac:
- Download Eclipse Kepler from http://www.eclipse.org
- Unzip and move to Applications folder
- Start Eclipse
- Help -> Install New Software ...
- Add... to add repository, use this URL: https://tools.hana.ondemand.com/kepler
- Use this repository to see available software list
- Pick SAP HANA Tools (or more, depending on your needs)
- Finish installation (you will be asked to restart Eclipse)
- After restart, switch to HANA perspective and you are ready to start!
|How to install HANA Studio features to Eclipse Kepler - 1|
|How to install HANA Studio features to Eclipse Kepler - 2|
|How to switch to HANA perspective (Eclipse Kepler)|
Copy of this post is located here: How to install SAP HANA studio on Mac OS?