JetMinds is partner of Vendavo.
• Develop and implement test strategy, test schedule, test plan, and test cases
• Synchronize test execution efforts with project schedule
• Drive use case clarification with requirement engineer.
• Perform all aspects of verification, including feature testing, functional testing, regression testing, and bug fix verification
• Prepare weekly/monthly status reporting and defect analysis
• Coordinate tasks and issue resolution with offshore team
• Work effectively with a geographically distributed team
• BS in Computer Science or comparable field
• 4+ years QA experience in manual testing on business application software (Sales / Distribution / Costing / Pricing are preferred)
• 1+ years leading project with offshore QA team
• Strong test case design skill
• Experience in writing SQL queries on Oracle or DB2 RDBMS
• Admin and user level experience on Windows and Unix (Solaris or AIX) systems
• Experience in working on at least one of these application servers: WebLogic, Netweaver, JBoss, or Websphere.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
If you are interested or you know anyone interested please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.